Sphere is an easy to use and free reverb plugin that can add depth and live to any sound material.
The reverb is based on a modified Schroeder reverberator with added predelay and supports stereo channels only.
The plugin UI has been created using vector graphics and supports blur free resizing.
- Simple controls for reflection, damping and width of the room
- Predelay with up to 250 ms with optional filtered feedback path
- Separate dry and wet levels
This short demo demonstrates the sound capabilities of Sphere. The sound plays dry for 8 bars, then with Sphere added. Apart from a limiter on the master, no additional effects have been used.
Windows: Windows 8 or higher, 64bit host
Mac: macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or higher, 64bit host. macOS 10.15 (Catalina) and 11 (Big Sur) is supported
This download is free, no strings attached.
- Fix: Support for macOS Big Sur has been added.
- Fix: The graphic library has been updated, which improves compatibility with many DAWs.
- Add: Multitouch support has been added on Windows.
Fix: In Reason (both Win and macOS) when the plugin UI was opened and the plugin was removed, the plugin crashed. This has been fixed.
- Fix: In several DAWs when the plugin was deactivated and then again activated there was an initialization bug. The default settings were applied instead of the current settings. This has been fixed.
- Initial release